The Franciscan Retreat Center...
• We welcome people of all faiths as well as non-profit and business groups.
• Spiritual direction is available upon request (fee required).
• Audio/visual equipment in conference rooms.
• Morning Coffee & Tea service complimentary with all meeting room rentals.
• We offer three meals a day in our lovely Guest Dining Room. Meals can be specialized to your group. Gluten-free and Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian options are available.
• Continental breakfast, box lunches, or deli-tray meals can be served in your meeting room.
• Daily Mass is held at St. Francis of Assisi Parish located on the campus grounds.
• Many church groups conduct their own services in their meeting areas or on the outside grounds.
• Our guest rooms are simple yet comfortable, each room has two twin beds and most all have private bathrooms.
• Native trails provide opportunity for relaxing meditative walks and beautiful views of Blodgett Peak and Mt. Cedar.
• A Labyrinth and Peace Park were recently updated for times of quiet comfort and reflection.
• Native rock walls built 100 years ago surround the campus and are the primary construction of all our buildings.
• We are known for our abundant wildlife.
|©2014 Franciscan Retreat Center|